Call of Duty 5: REVIVAL?

Stream:

DM Ryan

Founder
Console: Headset:
Anyone down to start up the cod5 clan for ps3 again?
I have been playing at allot and its 10x better than mw2. If you havent been playing it, you will be pwned at first like I was but i found my gun and after 3-5 games im doing avg. 4.5 k/d a game.

And i have no other game to play besides cod4 lol

Stream:

DM Kevin

Major
hmm..i been playing cod4 lately its still is a good game to play but its up to the admins decision to let u start cod5 again well good luck bro hope it happens.

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
yep i hope for u can mk it.
I have cod5 fir the xbox360.
But i have no xbox live:(

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Get it up and running... prove to us its working out... bring new ppl to the site. Then we will take it serious.

GL & have fun.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
sounds like u got permission Ryan. goodluck, lets hope it does well bro

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
i'm down with that i'll join you know it and hell yes WaW is way better then Mw2 just the bad part is that in GB there's only 110 teams lmaooo and when you go to standings there's only 2 teams that show up 1 is 1-0 and other team is 1-1 lolz so we could start playing it again but i highly doubt any Gb's for it will be able to happen

Stream:

DM Ryan

Founder
Thanks, I really wasn't asking to be in charge btw, I just wanted to play with other dm members again lmao.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Ryan add me on ps3 if you already don't my psn is: Grillz420

Stream:

DM Ryan

Founder
Btw, my PSN is: xDrewciferx (it was my brothers but he doesnt play cod and it had my k/d)

i was thinking of a cod4 revival
Why not? If you can get it started i'll help.
But i dont have a mic right now, i lost it when my ps3 broke, but i should be getting a new one this week.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
^^^^^
LFMAO
Dude what's wrong with Drator wanting to revive CoD4? That game still averages more people online then RR and FTB3 combined, no offense to you or any FTB3/RR players. If you don't want me to act like a dick towards you then don't be that way when someone is considering to help the clan in some way such as expansion. . .

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Holy shit, I've been asking for a CoD4 Revival for months.. >_<

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
i don't have CoD4 so i won't be able to join but i'll get it soon =)