Borderlands ( FPS RPG)

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Well i was wondering if anybody has this game, either 360 or PS3?

I am probably going to buy it because MW2 is getting really boring and bf bc 2 will be another mp shooter. I just beat Batman: Arkham Asylum and thought that game was amazing. I saw a couple videos of borderlands and like the feel of a fps rpg with also the ability to coop. At first i was thinking either fallout 3 or borderlands and came to conclusion that fallout 3 is ok but has a feeling that i wouldnt see myself playing for a long time. Would do you guys think about the game but please no , THIS GAME BLOWS, DONT WASTE YOUR money.

PS. Im getting games for 30 dollars because my brother in law's friend sells brand new games cheap.

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip5o1TcIrFg[/ame]

theres an ign review.

yea jess it might be fun to some and to others its ok.
I just am extremely bored of mw2

D

den24cb

Borderlands is a terrible game. Get Bioshock 2 great online and great single player.

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Borderlands is a terrible game. Get Bioshock 2 great online and great single player.

i dont think borderlands is terrible. Also i seen bioshock 2, my friends from school have it and from what i heard the 1st bioshock is way better but the 2nd bioshock is still good. However, i rather play 1st one then to 2nd. Right now i dont plan on buying 2 games especially with college coming soon

Twitcher's Online

Twitcher's Online