Black ops ps3 trouble..

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
Well as im English, and I'm in a differnt time zone.I know so many other DM are wishing to try out . I have been on cod all day , and havnt seen you once. I know this is going be a problem...Can we make a time and day when we can meet up , so I can try out . I am very good player ...To The Sim Cave !!

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Same here, Im 7 hours away from EST time :(. Which makes me impossible to tryout and GB -.-..School days here are fucked too, Sat-Wed. I know its stupid -.-. I guess im gonna tryout after april 3.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Riddley's on the West Coast so he's 10 hours from xdarkxx and 8 hours from Simkins who needs to add me.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
I tried out sim, dark was there but didn't say anything... o_O

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
yeh :D i think he was shy, and knight i remember u fell out with me and deleted me....:p

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Yo, I was asking who's turn then you said no one's lol. You saw how I did on that 2v2 SnD. I guess that can fit? or still have a 1v1?

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
That Is in no way an indirect or direct question asking or suggesting that u wanted a tryout

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I have to agree with Mex . You have to show your interested . Mex isnt going to be begging to tryout ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Try me out, give me a time and date, remember im in the west coast and i get off of work at 5pm, anytime after that is good for me.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
yea just hit me up when u see me on and I'll give u a tryout