Meh, couldn't wait anyway.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
the maps are "meh". I'll get it only for the zombie map.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
this was supposed to be posted by Dark Elf -.-
Well I let everyone know in the shoutbox :p. I didn't want to post it. It was all boring shit :/. Nothing special about it. Im going to stop playing BO. I'm only going to play with you in zombies :D. Socom 4 and Crysis 2 are the shit that will get me playin my ps3 :). Im getting my copy of socom 4 on May 2 :)

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Well, I should've seen all the hate coming, but dayum, IW will need something REALLY good to win back some of the fans.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Pauline- Ill be getting black ops once i learn this song... Its really hard, and my friend said: learn this and ill give you BO.

Chan- IW WILL kick ass. But you're forgetting that its not IW that are gonna make Mw3. They're only gonna work on the campaign. Along with sledgehammer. I think its cos its IW's thing... So they gotta finish what they started... Its probably gonna be the last MW... *sigh*
And it might come out 11/11/11!

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
dayum again!
I just hope the multiplayer isn't broken like hell *cough*MW2*cough* or just boring *cough*BLops*cough*

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Pauline- Ill be getting black ops once i learn this song... Its really hard, and my friend said: learn this and ill give you BO.

Chan- IW WILL kick ass. But you're forgetting that its not IW that are gonna make Mw3. They're only gonna work on the campaign. Along with sledgehammer. I think its cos its IW's thing... So they gotta finish what they started... Its probably gonna be the last MW... *sigh*
And it might come out 11/11/11!
oh wow i hope every1 will get to 15th prestiege before 2012 on it...

Stream:

T-Streets513

Sergeant
its only a game. all i hear is bitchin & its the next shooter kz3 , socom4 fuck them all BF3 shittin on every shooter when yes cod kinda sux if u do. not 1 shooter online is perfect just dont buy them its that simple

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
once again ill b gettin these new map packs for my xbox, i dont play my ps3 like that no more

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
idgaf about the other post on how u guys says it not intrsting, but, i think these maps looks sick. tbh im bored of the maps already so we need new ones i guess..