Black Ops II Gamebattles

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:

As your newly appointed Commander for Black Ops II on the Xbox 360, there are some things we need to do to get prepared and ready for the new game.

First of all: If you are interested in being a part of the GB team for this game, please make a post here, or PM me. I plan on running a Team Ladder, and possibly a Hardcore Team Ladder if there is interest.
http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/xbox360/call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/team/demon-gaming

Depending on how many people wanna play, we may have tryouts, so get your asses in gear and get ready. We're pulling for top page in this game, gentlemen.

I would really like to get some team chemistry going so we have a full head of steam going in at release, so please join my MW3 GB Team ladder.
http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/xbox360/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3/team/demon-messiahs/
Give me your GB info so I can add you (Morb and Hasy, I already invited you guys).

Now, to avoid any bias, I will be holding tryouts for captaincy, most likely in Private Match on MW3. I'm not only looking for skill, but leadership qualities and consistency as well. If you are interested in trying out for captaincy, comment and let me know.

If there are any questions/comments, please post them here, or PM me.

We are taking this shit seriously. It's best that we get things going ASAP so there's no lag time as we transition into BOII. Let's get out there and get ourselves a motherfucking trophy.

-fire

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
GB: DM_WiCk3D
GT: vToon

I want in on the BO2 Team pl0x. :)

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
I am interested in captainship and you already have me on GB. I just wanted to say that your post is very professional and shows that you really want us to do well, and I really appreciate that from the commander :D