Black Ops Declassified Discussion

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Console: Headset:
So this deal at bestbuy has me really considering getting the Vita with COD:BOD for $200. Seems very well priced....the bundle normally costs 249.99. ToysRUs is also selling the bundle for $200.

Bundle features:
All-in-one Limited Edition bundle includes PS Vita Wi-Fi system, Call of Duty®: Black Ops: Declassified Game, and 4GB Memory Card.
Call of Duty® gaming experience in the palm of your hands. Only on the PlayStation®Vita system.
Classic Call of Duty® multiplayer experience (up to 4v4) with friends on Wi-Fi.
Ultimate control in targeting your enemies with Dual Analog Sticks.
Throw grenades and melee, using the high-definition 5" OLED touch screen.
Give your team an advantage with sharable multiplayer loadouts, using PS Vita's Near technology.
I watched quite a few gameplays and read a few reviews. The reviews however bother me...but maybe it is just me personally. They are all for the most part negative, saying the game stinks. But the reasons it gives for sucking bother me because i like the things they say suck.

The multiplayer maps are very small and are mostly varients of different COD maps like nuketown(codbo) and shipment(cod4). I like small maps, and i loved shipment, i think it it sweet they are using classic maps where the reviews think it is a bad thing.

They also complain that the online only supports up to 4v4. Considering the fact that all the maps are pretty small...why would i want games bigger than 4v4?

They also talk about how declassified is much more similar to BO than it is BO2. Which i like....so far i have not enjoyed my experiance with BO2 that much, i think the class system is too complicated and other than that it is the same old shit just with a different name. I think BO was better than BO2, and BOD uses the weapons and stuff from BO...so i like that. They did add the pp-19(pp90m1 from mw3) which i think is cool.

One more thing that i thought was cool in the gameplay i saw was how to stab people...when you go up to them, you have to tab the screen to stab. I thought it was sweet. The reviews bitched and cried.

Lastly...there is one thing i really dislike. It has no zombies. :( I does have a mode very similar to survival mode from mw3.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIIhGAEDuio&feature=relmfu

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Too bad it doesnt have SND, or CTF.
They tweeted awhille back saying they may add more game modes into the game with a patch if it performs well in sales. I hope it did. I'll be picking this up Black Friday (game only), along with a 3 month XBL membership for $12 me gusta

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
They tweeted awhille back saying they may add more game modes into the game with a patch if it performs well in sales. I hope it did. I'll be picking this up Black Friday (game only), along with a 3 month XBL membership for $12 me gusta
well let me know how you like it when you buy it. :thumbsup:

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Word? where are u getting it from?

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
I think I'm more content with Black Ops II to worry about this at the moment. Is anyone interested in starting a Vita team?