Black Friday 2012

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
Are you doing any Black Friday shopping this year? I always thought it was crazy to fight with ppl for deals that probably weren't even that great, but recently I have seen some really good prices and I'm thinking about going this year, or at least during the day on Friday.

I was looking at Target's ad for this year and saw that they have 360/PS3 bundles for $199 with 2 games. http://weeklyad.target.com/glendale-co-80246/pages?code=Target-121112Pre#5 That PS3 is tempting!

Last year I went to best buy after all the madness and was able to grab AC Revelations for $30, I'll try to do that again with AC3.

If you find deals, post them in here!

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
I already posted the Vita bundle earlier ($200 Vita with 4gb memory card + COD BOD). I believe all sports games will be priced at $40 ('13 games). And I had to register online for some websites to receive the BF deals via mail...

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Ugh how sucky the 360 deal is. Ps3 is where it's at Cpt.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
http://slickdeals.net/blackfriday/

Scroll down and you can see all the Ads retailers plan on sending out....

That deal on the Vita with COD looks so dam good....i dont want to buy it unless i know some other DM players are going to as well.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
yeah im going again this year getting a new TV for bedroom 42 inch Sony 399 and a slimer new ps3 bundle. games depends on what's left.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I just want to give a big thank you to Morbid for providing that link, it was very helpful!

On Thanksgiving day I looked at the ads in the paper and saw that the PS3 bundle with uncharted/infamous collections were everywhere and I was considering which store to go to but thanks to that link I found it online with no tax and no shipping and no lines!

Here's what I got this year:
- PS3 250GB Black Friday Bundle with Uncharted/inFamous Collections

- Assassin's Creed (360) from Best Buy

- Aliens blu-ray (first ever bly-ray!) from WalMart

- God of War Saga for $15 and Shadow of the Collossus/Ico from Amazon (I will probably have to wait a while for this to ship bc GoW was hella sold out but Im ok with that)

- Traded a GameCube game (Beyond Good & Evil) that my sister's ex-BF left at my house like 6 years ago for a sealed copy of Killzone 3.

Pretty nice haul and a good way to start off life with a PS3.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
im getting a sexbox on tuesday. Black cops2 also, so imma need some of u mofos to play zombies with me :D