BattleField Bad Company Beta

Stream:

DM4L_Andy

Colonel
Console: Headset:
Ok well i was watchin IGN video and this website is giving away beta codes for bad company on ps3. The website is Fileplanet.com and you have to registr on thier site. They are givin codes for subscribers and limited ones for the public(non subcribers) I got mine and im waiting till November 19 for the gameplay to start. Idk if this is legit but im going to check it out and I though maybe you guys who have a ps3 want to try. So go try it ::cheers

Stream:

DM4L Shoot2Kill

:)
Founding Member
I had battlefield 2 for the ps2 xD
It was alright..online was good tho..so this is probably similar to it.

Stream:

ToLoseOrDie

Master Sergeant
Yo...i know this aint got nothing to do with Battlefield but i was wandering whether i culd try out for DM on rr. Bat did say he will give me a t.o but i had to go and he aint be online since.

Stream:

DM4L Shoot2Kill

:)
Founding Member
Yo...i know this aint got nothing to do with Battlefield but i was wandering whether i culd try out for DM on rr. Bat did say he will give me a t.o but i had to go and he aint be online since.
Dude,you only have to post this once,not in every thread.
So shut up already :/

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Ok well i was watchin IGN video and this website is giving away beta codes for bad company on ps3. The website is Fileplanet.com and you have to registr on thier site. They are givin codes for subscribers and limited ones for the public(non subcribers) I got mine and im waiting till November 19 for the gameplay to start. Idk if this is legit but im going to check it out and I though maybe you guys who have a ps3 want to try. So go try it ::cheers
if you SOMEHOW get another one, can i plz plz plz have it Mr. Dandy Andy?