Battlefield 3 Team announcement #1

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
Console: Headset:
First I would like to say there will be more announcements to come while I am the temporary commander and these threads will contain info just to update you.

Recently I've been chosen to be commander for BF3 until Ballin_Dog gets back. In the time he is getting a new ps3 I will be developing the the most talented team...

So far there are 6 people on the gb roster... We NEED atleast 15 solid active members. I will be finding people on the gb site as well as maybe in game to recruit..no try-out needed. once I reach about 20 people on the gb roster I will start cutting people I don't see fit on the team.
Ballin will transfer leadership to me i hope by tomorrow so if you want to get invited to the team post your gb name here and I will invite you. Also a mic is a requirement.

Stream:

DM Sasquatch57 ♕

Trophy Hunter
Founding Member
I would love to join the team, im very active. and play alot im lvl 21. add me PSN : Sasquatch57

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
Oh really GB team? what't the point? I don't have a GB account because it's fucked tbh :L

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
I don't have a web browser which lets you sign into PSN when you connect your PSN account up with GB... Long story braah

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
Spades, I'll talk to Ant no2, or however his name is spelled and see if hes down to GB with DM, he has a bunch of skilled gamers that he games with. I played with them on BC2 a few times, and we dommed the whole time we played.

Stream:

DM Vicious

PSN = TheVicious-
Founding Member
im level 12 so proud :0 my psn and mlg is TheVicious- but the mlg site is wierd so ye xD

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
"DM_Grill420" I will be very active until Mw3 comes out so hurry that ass up :D

Stream:

C

Coolking101

The site is a work in progress, til it gets better or some other site comes along, its the best we've got. I tried choosing one without another clans shit in it, like yours has the 1st Cav thing. Funny because the yellow patch with the horse is that of the 7th Calvary, made legendary by the film We Were Soldiers.