Battlefield 3..some info

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
Console: Headset:
well im hearing the end of of september the beta will be available, idk could be the 15th but just a rumor

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
i think beta's are pointless, il just get the game when it comes out already.

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
thats what im saying, but they said the end of the beta will be the day before battlefield 3 ships

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
i think beta's are pointless, il just get the game when it comes out already.
dice said this beta isnt for advertising, its for testing everything and to see how it runs so they can make improvements before the ship date, they've already made a couple hundred changes from the alpha dice said.

Stream:

DM Ballin Dog

Captain
dice said this beta isnt for advertising, its for testing everything and to see how it runs so they can make improvements before the ship date, they've already made a couple hundred changes from the alpha dice said.

more reason to play to fix more stuff so you get a better game

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
Beta's are actually really good for games before their launch. It allows the Developers to be able to get feedback from their players about bugs, and glitches with their game that they can fix before the game hits the stores and before they have to spend money on patching the game on the first day.

Stream:

DM Ballin Dog

Captain
Beta's are actually really good for games before their launch. It allows the Developers to be able to get feedback from their players about bugs, and glitches with their game that they can fix before the game hits the stores and before they have to spend money on patching the game on the first day.
isnt that what i said in one sentence

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
IF you bought Medal of Honor you got access to the beta, I dunno if it'll become free