Back to FTB3

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Yo whats up guys so I've started playing FTB3 again. If you guys want me back on the team I'd gladly join or tryout.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
I want u back in the team :D and so far we dont have a commander right now but sum1 will command FTB3

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
WHAT'S UP BRO!

Longggg time no see!

We'd love to have you back on the team! As of this morning, however, we have no commander. Once we get that straightened out, I'll make sure you get a tryout! :D

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
im really upset on whats been goin on w the psp team, that i dont want my psp near me. we need a commander asap so we can start doing some wars o somethin....my ps3 is gettin me bored. ill probably buy red dead redemption or start savin money fo a 360 on black friday

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
im really upset on whats been goin on w the psp team, that i dont want my psp near me. we need a commander asap so we can start doing some wars o somethin....my ps3 is gettin me bored. ill probably buy red dead redemption or start savin money fo a 360 on black friday

dont buy RDR the online is horrible thats wat i hear

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Will deserves to be commander.All the way.
Hunter if you want,you,me,and Will could do co-op like good times ;)

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Thanks for the confidence, guys. :)

We totally need to do that, ATV. That's just classic. :D

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I would like to see ATV as Commander for FTB3 he should of gotten the spot a long time ago ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
No Bat,I don't deserve it now. I am in no position to be named a commander after I retired. Will deserves the title.