B2K Santi

Stream:

F

FTR Rage

Whatsup DM this is B2K Santi :D

just lettin u guys know http://www.freewebs.com/theb2kteam is the B2K website which i just finished making a few days ago

ive been working on the forums which will be ad-free and pwn lol...ill notify when the forums are up

u guys have a nice site here too

-B2K Santi

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
LoL your going to come to OUR website and try to advertise your peice of shyt? I appreciate the props but kid, this site is better for one it aint no freewebsite I can't afford shyt. While this site gets noticed by sponsers and shyt ya'lls is just sitting there. But thanks for stopping by. Enjoy the site.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
What is up with all those fucking pop ups on your site? Why don't you make your own website instead of using Free Webs. Man you're fucking retarded. Get the fuck out of here you ho bag piece of shit.

PS. You're still a loser.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Yep...that's my brother...we share the same thoughts but he expresses his in a funny fuck you kind of way.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
LoL, I should ban Ren for calling my brother a queer. but I know Jeff more than anywun and I know that he'll see that and just laugh because he couldnt give a rats ass about what a non-DM thinks about him...let alone a brit