Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag naval fort gameplay shown

Stream:

News Bot

Your News Bitch
Console: Headset:
Add to My News
Story by Dave Cook

Mon, Aug 05, 2013 | 12:30 BST
Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag’s 11 naval fort battles have been discussed by Ubisoft Singapore.
Speaking with Eurogamer, Ubisoft Singapore’s Arnaud Vaudor explained that in order to freely explore the game’s fast ocean expanses without being blown to driftwood you’ll need to destroy all 11 naval forts.
As you can see from the clip above you’ll have to move your ship strategically and open fire on the forts and patrolling ships to emerge unscathed. Once the forts cannons have been nuked, you then have to storm the structure and slaughter the fort’s commander.
Once fallen, captured forts will defend Kenway’s ship and fire upon his enemies whenever you engage in battle nearby. Naval forts will also unlock side-missions so as a result the option to reset them like Far Cry’s garrisons isn’t there, but Ubisoft suggested that it was looking into the possibility.
What do you make of the above?

More...

[YOUTUBE]dCLcuez5Y7s[/YOUTUBE]

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
[french_accent]za gameplay was pretty za-nice[/french_accent]

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
That looks really cool. I like how you can just jump off the ship and immediately start fighting within the fort.

The naval battles in AC3 have been awesome so far. I'm looking forward to Black Flag.