Anybody working on a Pokemon Team for B/W?

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Console: Headset:
also comes with the ability truant... since slaking doesnt hav a decent speed compared to other well used pokemon it usually attacks 2nd now with truant that means slaking can only attack every other move... this gives ur opponent many options either attack slaking first and then it gives a chance to freely exchange a pokemon without the risk of attack or attack again to wipe out ur slaking
Yes, but if it uses Hyper Beam or Giga Impact, then the Traunt turn is the same as the recharge...thus Traunt wouldn't make any difference.

Stream:

DM Cyclone

MoHH Team
still ur opponent gets a free turn to switch out if their pokemon survives which would be most likely with all the bulky pokemon out there

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
still ur opponent gets a free turn to switch out if their pokemon survives which would be most likely with all the bulky pokemon out there
Thats why you wouldn't start with Slaking, you would switch to it when the enemy pokemon would be a one hit kill.

Stream:

DM Cyclone

MoHH Team
usually when some1s sees a bulky pokemon like slaking they wud switch out to a damage eater like blissey or dusknoir?

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
usually when some1s sees a bulky pokemon like slaking they wud switch out to a damage eater like blissey or dusknoir?
We will see, it might be a good backup plan to my original roster.

Cyc, do you have a gb account? I will invite you to my team XD

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
it's the type of attack. attack stats help your physical attacks like stomp, megapunch an shit like that. special attack is te opposite. it helps your special attacks like fireblast, thunder, icebeam and shit like that. the defense stats are the same for each aswell. defense let's u take less damage from physical attacks and special defense let's u take less damage from special attack.

trivia!!!

in the first generation there was no special attack or special defense, it was just attack, defense, speed, and special

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
O thanks, anither one, what is better, black or white?
IMO black, because u can buy the stones and there is only like 1 or 2 from the currrent gen thats exclusive to one of the versions so trading for it would be easy, in previous games they had WAY more exclusives per version. leafgreen and firered had like 8-10 exclusive pokemon per version

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Can you hack or do people hack on these games ?

If not then i might consider getting a DS and these games for fun..

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
yea u can hack the games. usually it's done with a gameshark add on which, with the right codes, you can pass a stat limit for a pokemon or get like a million master balls (xD pun intended) or have all shiny pokemon. there are sites that show what the max stat is and what moves they can learn so unless you go in a trade room and check their stats, it's hard to cheat competitively.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Lucario
Gyarados
Umbreon
Hydregion
Chandelure -Switching for a Charizard whenever I find one...
Tyranitar, Don't know what to fill in for my last spot so I have T-Tar until I do so.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
I need a Gengar... By any chance does anybody have one? Since I'm running White 2 Ghastly doesn't show up for me, but I know he shows up for Pokemon Black players. I'll take the ghastly as well if you don't have a Gengar .