Anybody working on a Pokemon Team for B/W?

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
Console: Headset:
I have Black version, i've been playing it leisurely the past couple of weeks to kill time.

I dont think i'm going to build a competitive team, since i start school soon.

But my REAL competitive is still on my PLatinum version.

I dont remember it exactly. I know i used to do alot of 3v3s with Espeon, Glaceon, and Leafeon.

I also had a REALLY Scizor, Umbreon, Metagross, Slamence, blaziken, breloom, Latios (even though most rules dont allow it), Aerodactyl, golbat.....

I know im forgetting a few.
but i started building competitive teams back in Ruby version, then just kept transferring them over, to emerald, then diamond, now platinum.

Oh! and Groudon and Kyogre!! those two are AMAZING.
Groudon with over 450 attack, Kyogre with over 450 Special attack.

Surf/Earthquake

okay, im done Geeking out.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
looks like im going on craigslist to get a ds and pokemon :coffee:

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
The last pokemon game I played was Gameboy Color lol. Good times. And what's up with all these weird names?

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
i know all the legendaries are banned, but not Salamence...

He has the same base stats as metagross and dragonite and tyranitar and the 3 headed dragon thing in the gen 5

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
I think I'm about to buy Pokemon and play with you guises lol

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Hova you should hurry up and beat the new pokemon so we can play together :D

Salamence is not banned....
Banned Pokemon Include: Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Deoxys-A, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina (Both Forms), Manaphy, Darkrai, Arceus, Shaymin-S, Genesect, Keldeo, Meleotta, Reshiram, and Zekrom.

Stream:

DM Cyclone

MoHH Team
well on the smogon forums... salamence is banned as well as latios and latias and man if those guys rnt banned im gona abuse them :coffee:

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
go figure.......

4th gen said:
Banned Pokemon Include: Mewtwo, Mew, Wobbuffet, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Latios, Latias, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Deoxys (All Forms), Garchomp, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Manaphy, Darkrai, Arceus, Salamence, and Shaymin-S.
5th gen said:
Banned Pokemon Include: Mewtwo,* Lugia, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Deoxys-A,* Dialga, Palkia, Giratina (Both Forms), Manaphy, Darkrai, Arceus, Shaymin-S, Genesect, Keldeo, Meleotta, Reshiram, and Zekrom.

both taken from rules on the single ladders

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Mex is those are probably from two different singles ladders. They have separate ladders for black/white and for pearl/platinum/diamond/heartgold/soulsilver

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
anyway to use DS emulator to play with u guys???? lol

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Im training a slaking now too...but im not sure which Pokemon I am going to switch out for it

Which 6 of these pokemon do you guys think i should use? Slaking, Hydreigon, Eelektross, Starmie, Altaria, Darmanitan, Durant, Aggron, and Escavalier.

Stream:

DM Cyclone

MoHH Team
morb slaking is the shittiest pokemon ever lol its usually only good for one turn...

Stream:

DM Cyclone

MoHH Team
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Slaking

Awesome stats, only weak against Fighting, uneffected by Ghost, can be taught by TM a ton of different powerful attacks...

Sounds good to me?
also comes with the ability truant... since slaking doesnt hav a decent speed compared to other well used pokemon it usually attacks 2nd now with truant that means slaking can only attack every other move... this gives ur opponent many options either attack slaking first and then it gives a chance to freely exchange a pokemon without the risk of attack or attack again to wipe out ur slaking