Aaron Hernandez Charged With Murder

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
I think he just fucked up, bad. Now there is nothing he can do but pray his ass off.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Wat a dumb thug wannabe....now he's linked to a double homicide in Boston back in 2012....Alledgedly...

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
This is actually pretty sad to me. This guy holds a bit of personal pride for me, since he was from the same town I lived the first 5 years of my life, and I still have family there: Bristol CT. Overall this guy is screwed. No one is gonna hire a murderer to be their tight-end. Just sad overall. He was a beast too, he and Gronk.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
This is just so bad, I don't wanna jump the gun because there is a chance he is innocent but it's kinda obvious he is. People don't seem to have a sense of responsibility anymore. It's ridiculous

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
He basically ruined his career. There is enough evidence to show that he was there. Even if he didn't pull the trigger, he will be most likely be charged as an accessory. If he ends up being innocent after all of this, he will probably sue the shit out of NE Patriots for his guaranteed money.

Also, if he is innocent, i would love if the colts pick him up but most likely not because of all the news surrounding him. It is bad press for any team.

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
Well he really hurt his draft stock in fantasy football. He may go undrafted from this. He will be an excellent sleeper pick now.