A cool little something I picked up the other day :D

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Console: Headset:
The camera has audio leveler stuff which completely distorted and softened the exhaust, it sounds 30x better and louder in person, friend told me today that my exhaust is nasty lol. It's a BA bike and a fast little mofo that's for sure.<center>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fPVPqKThqa8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fPVPqKThqa8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

</center>

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Is that a camo bitch seat? If so, mark me down as jealous too

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
humina humina humina.......

thats one hell of a ride there Jess

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Thanks guys, you are correct Silent that is a camo hat, and Rizza that bike is built for speed not jumping lol. So that would be a no, I have not "jumped" it other than wheelies. A pic from my relaxing Sunday ride this afternoon since Reilly says "pics or gtfo!"

That is true speed because I calibrated my speedo with a speedo healer to be as accurate as a car, if this was a stock bike it would have been showing somewhere in the 180s.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
that's 1 sweet bike jess.....

only one thing missing that will make it even more bad assssssssss.............. dual flaming DM4L stickers running along the bitch seat....lol.

or

a personalized "DM4L" license plate

;)

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
5G Supa. Took this pic via my top speed recall button feature on my speedo when I was riding with a good friend this evening. Still not as fast as it can go, I only did one run cuz I was kinda skeered to fly by 4 feet from him at 170mph+ so I let off the gas a little bit. I'm sure I'll get it faster but this is my top speed record so far.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
why the hell would u ever go 170 mph on a bike are u trying to get killed jesus

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
^^what he said.....
Hopefully you say psalm 23:4 before, during & after on that.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Why would you ever try to have sex with as many girls as possible without having them thoroughly tested beforehand are you trying to get an STD!?

DL: Isaiah 41:10 though Psalm 23:4 is a good one too.