69th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor

Stream:

C

Coolking101

"December 7th, 1941, a date which will live in infamy, the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air forces of the empire of Japan...I regret to tell you that over three thousand American lives have been lost."
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

May we never forget those who payed the ultimate sacrifice for freedom.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Console: Headset:
oh wow this is a coencidence. Tom i have a presentation to do on Japanese struggles affliated with WW2.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Like how a week after they attacked us we bombed the sons a bitches back to the stone age a.k.a. "The Doolitle Raid" Took bombers off an aircraft carrier deck, now that takes some skill! But so they could take off, they could only get two cans of fuel per plane and so, they had to crash land and many crewmen were taken captive.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Like how a week after they attacked us we bombed the sons a bitches back to the stone age a.k.a. "The Doolitle Raid" Took bombers off an aircraft carrier deck, now that takes some skill! But so they could take off, they could only get two cans of fuel per plane and so, they had to crash land and many crewmen were taken captive.
a week later? quit watching michael bay movies. that shit happened a year later in april.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
anyway, i have been to the USS arizona memorial and it makes all this shit so much more real. sure you can watch videos and see pictures, but actually seeing where it all went down was so much more... interactive.

im so fucking proud to be an american, especially how we reacted to this event.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

A week a year, same thing if your as Rambo as Doolitle

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
69.. x) haha WW2 was my favorite topic in history. always will be

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Hopefully it will never come to it, because there will most likely be no grandchildren, we all know if WW3 happened there will be a fuck load of nukes...

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Hopefully it will never come to it, because there will most likely be no grandchildren, we all know if WW3 happened there will be a fuck load of nukes...
I cant wait to see the fireworks ilucartman

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
Damn..

Where's the respawn button?!

Nah, this is serious where are my manners..

Rest in Peace, to the countrymen and even the bombers..

conflict makes even the greatest of men fall