3DS pokemon :O

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Console: Headset:
Who here has a 3ds? i know there is a new pokemon coming out for it and i am considering getting it....curious if anyone here has an opinion on how nice the 3ds is?

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
I recently got into Pokemon Diamond again (yeah 7 year old game) as for 3ds I doubt I'll get one and get X and Y with it. I would love to but LoL is more fun and takes less time.

Edit: So yeahhh, don't really know about the 3ds but pokemon is always a reliable purchase.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmywDbnC5oc
The graphics look so awesome, such a cool update to the old style. I don't have a 3DS, so I dont really have anything worthwhile to add to the conversation.

All I really want out of life is to have a full-blown, open world pokemon reboot of Red/Blue (I can't wrap my brain around all of these new pokemans)

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
I thought fire red was a really well done remastering of the original red. The graphics in the new pokemon look so sweet. I have always enjoyed the pokemon series and will always have a special place in my heart for these game <3

Anyways, where there is a will there is a way. Right now i am working on getting a deal on a used 3DS. Trying not to spend over $100. I haven't yet decided if i will get pokemon X or is i will get Y....

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Hmm I had no idea that Fire Red was a remastered Red (by the way, Blue FTW). I will look into that.

I feel like my Blue/GBC are around somewhere, along with my Gengar figurine, so I'll have to try to find it.

L4W: Nice haul! I see N64s going for $100+ on there... I should maybe look into selling the extra one I picked up for $20

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Hmm I had no idea that Fire Red was a remastered Red (by the way, Blue FTW). I will look into that.

I feel like my Blue/GBC are around somewhere, along with my Gengar figurine, so I'll have to try to find it.

L4W: Nice haul! I see N64s going for $100+ on there... I should maybe look into selling the extra one I picked up for $20

Red was an awesome pokemon game.
Fire Red is a pokemon game that will make you jizz in your jimmies.