360 COD players

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Console: Headset:
Well it has been a while since we have done anything on gb or team wise in general. I have been very busy with college and toon has gotten into skyrim. I know Bows has still been active and playing with other teams, which is good to see. I know Forb does that as well, which is good too. And Vik as well. Hunter has been more active on the PS3 side of things, which is cool(lol not its ps3 :p) Surrealism, i am not sure what you have been up too lately...haven't seen you on xbl as much. This is an especially good way for you to get a little more involved with the team..

Anyways, even though we haven't done any team activities recently, I do want us all to be ready to scrim against MV. It will be fun, and i think it will help motivate us to start gbing together again. And even if it doesn't....i still wouldn't mind bloodying up MV :D

I posted on their forum, feel free to check it out:
http://www.mvclan.org/t2873-demn-and-mv

Also, tomorrow Toon will be starting a BO team for 360. He will be inviting Bows, myself, hunter, and forb(a furry neko). This team may not gb a whole lot, but i believe MV is more active on BO than MW3. Thus, i want us to have a team ready in case they want to gb with us. Vik, i am not sure if you are on a BO team...if you are not on one, just post saying you want an invite. That goes for the MW3 team as well.

Stream:

Philliefan

Sergeant
Well it has been a while since we have done anything on gb or team wise in general. I have been very busy with college and toon has gotten into skyrim. I know Bows has still been active and playing with other teams, which is good to see. I know Forb does that as well, which is good too. And Vik as well. Hunter has been more active on the PS3 side of things, which is cool(lol not its ps3 :p) Surrealism, i am not sure what you have been up too lately...haven't seen you on xbl as much. This is an especially good way for you to get a little more involved with the team..

Anyways, even though we haven't done any team activities recently, I do want us all to be ready to scrim against MV. It will be fun, and i think it will help motivate us to start gbing together again. And even if it doesn't....i still wouldn't mind bloodying up MV :D

I posted on their forum, feel free to check it out:
http://www.mvclan.org/t2873-demn-and-mv

Also, tomorrow Toon will be starting a BO team for 360. He will be inviting Bows, myself, hunter, and forb(a furry neko). This team may not gb a whole lot, but i believe MV is more active on BO than MW3. Thus, i want us to have a team ready in case they want to gb with us. Vik, i am not sure if you are on a BO team...if you are not on one, just post saying you want an invite. That goes for the MW3 team as well.
lol your funny. lol jk we have work to do but yeah. see you later

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Yea I haven't been on lately because of SAT classes, community service, and just pretty much been busy. My XBL expired, but I will renew it once I get my paycheck next week. But yes, I would like to play with you guys more often, fuck pubs.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
forbs 2nd account is now Forbbb. gb username is _XXX_

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
btw my mic is fucked up -__- so ill try my best to communicate with you guys. me and forb usually skype when we do dubs so maybe we can do that if possible

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Maybe we will do the skype thing....just going to be honest and say probably not though. We all love you bowser, but you don't really call things out anyways...however if the problem is that you won't be able to hear our call outs, then maybe we will have to figure something out.

Sounds good surreal, can't wait to see you start playing again.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
Maybe we will do the skype thing....just going to be honest and say probably not though. We all love you bowser, but you don't really call things out anyways...however if the problem is that you won't be able to hear our call outs, then maybe we will have to figure something out.

Sounds good surreal, can't wait to see you start playing again.
ok things should work out fine then. i can hear everything fine its just that i cant talk.. all up to you in the end tho so yeah :)