2nd preorder bonus from GameStop for CoD:Ghosts

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
The second preorder bonus has been announced by Gamestop, like Black ops 2 last year its a free map.

Here’s a description of the map from GameStop:

The brand-new Call of Duty: Ghosts’ multiplayer map Free Fall drops you into a shattered skyscraper on the brink of collapse. Sideways staircases climb into the night sky, elevator shafts run along the ground, and what were once windows now form a terrifying glass floor, hundreds of feet above the city streets.

Free Fall’s close-quarters combat and frenetic action are thrown into overdrive as the ruined skyscraper continues to fall throughout the match, an example of Call of Duty: Ghosts’ new dynamic multiplayer events. With every drop, the accompanying shockwaves cause further destruction, disrupting sightlines and constantly evolving paths and chokepoints as the map changes in real-time.

Edit: New Image from callofduty.com / Game Stop / IW

This is also a preorder bonus in UK at Game.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
So, I feel like I should know this after watching that whole E3 presentation, but I can't remember so I'm going to ask:

Is this game going to be next gen-only? Current-gen? Both?

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
So, I feel like I should know this after watching that whole E3 presentation, but I can't remember so I'm going to ask:

Is this game going to be next gen-only? Current-gen? Both?
Its for all of them I think...

I'm PS for life so I'll probably get the PS4 just saying...

Anyways I have faith in IW to make a good game. I have a lot more fun in their games then in Treyarch ones. But no preorder for me :(

Sorry if this is out of place. I could care less. I just wanted to speak my mind

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Same as well, i doubt i will pick it up. Maybe if its on sale cause to be honest... Infinity Ward last good game is cod4. MW2 was ok but it got pretty bad after a while. I still think World at War and COD4 are the best two with their ps3/360 gen engines.

COD Ghosts is something different but i hate the whole pre-order thing. They should automatically implement the map for free for everyone instead of giving you the option to pre-order to gaureentee a copy. You know damn well, each gamestop/bestbuy/walmart/etc will have more than enough copies.