2013 Fantasy Baseball Daily Fix: July 21st 2013

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:

Today I will be playing the Daily Dollar (great for beginners) If you are new to @DraftKings Daily Fantasy Baseball, you can claim your Deposit Bonus here!
Yesterday was an excellent day for me in @DraftKings Daily Fantasy Baseball. I placed ninth out of 115 entries in the Daily Dollar, quadrupling my investment and winning me $4.00. Today’s strategy and lineup will be fairly bland and pretty strict. I would advise people to follow at least my pitcher picks and my cheap choices once again.
There are no extreme weather conditions for tomorrow’s slate. The only thing of note is that in the Baltimore @ Texas game, there will a 13 mph wind blowing in from right field, so that should help pitchers in that game.
Pitcher: R.A. Dickey | TOR | vs. TB | $8,500: Dickey has his ups and downs throughout the season. For the most part his good and bad starts are completely unpredictable; except for one situation – against the Rays. Dickey owns the Rays in his career, holding them to a .132 batting average (17-129) and a .209 slugging percentage against active Rays hitters. He’s a must start.
Pitcher: Felix Hernandez | SEA | @ HOU | $13,000: If Felix Hernandez doesn’t completely dominate the Astros, we can at least take solace in the fact that we made the absolute best percentage play for an excellent start. There’s really nothing here to cringe at but the price, and it’s worth it in formats that give a big boost for no-hitters and complete game shutouts.
Catcher: Josh Phegley | CWS | vs. ATL | $2,900
First Baseman: Josh Satin | NYM | vs. PHI | $2,000
Second Base: Dan Uggla | ATL | @ CWS | $3,900
Third Base: Junior Lake | CHC | @ COL | $2,000
Shortstop: Jhonny Peralta | DET | @ KC | $3,500
Outfield: Alex Rios | CWS | vs. ATL | $4,700
Outfield: Eric Young | NYM | vs. PHI | $3,400
Outfield: Andrew McCutchen | PIT | @ CIN | $5,700
I highly advise going with the vast majority of these picks if you use the pitchers I suggested. Read my Daily Notes for today July 21[SUP]st[/SUP] to find out who’s hot and who’s not, and other great streaming options.

More...