2:40 Cranked KEM STRIKE w/ Bulldog! - Commentary

Stream:

Rushify YT

Corporal
Console: Headset:
Sup guys, Rushify here.
I don't usually post KEM's, but here's one of the 3 I got yesterday that I might as well upload haha! I give some shotgun tips in the video as well as a funny little mess-up I did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2irWb5UX6TQ

[ytscb]RushifyYT[/ytscb]

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the gameplay & commentary! If you did, Please like the video to show your support! It really helps me grow, honestly. If you're new to my channel, subscribing would be awesome. Thanks!

- RushifyYT ( YT: /user/RushifyYT )

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Nice video. I had no idea what the title meant, but it looks like this is a nuke on Ghosts.

What does Dead Eye do?

Stream:

KLGChaos

DM Forum Member
Nice video. I had no idea what the title meant, but it looks like this is a nuke on Ghosts.

What does Dead Eye do?
Dead Eye has a chance to increase damage of the weapon by 40%, getting a higher chance with more kills. Starts out a 12.5% chance and after 4 kills gets up to 50% chance for each shot to deal double damage.

And the Bulldog is so OP... It dominates small maps and encourages all those campers with double IEDs who sit in small buildings.

Nice job on the K.E.M. though... the only ones I've gotten are from care packages on Strikezone. I'm one of those players who'll kill 6-7 guys and then get shot in the back. I move too much. :p

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
it seems no matter how many times I check my six.....the split second I turn back around...boom dead....

Stream:

Rushify YT

Corporal
Haha yeah a KEM is a Nuke in Ghosts. KEMs are very hard to get in Cranked, because the games last so short and it's like a race against time.

Deadeye is like a nerfed version of stopping power.