15th prestige level hack in black ops...

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Thought this deserved it's own thread...

With videos like this popping up.....the community is all up in arms:
[YOUTUBE]7lyUWhdrz38[/YOUTUBE]
Which is only possible in system link I beleive.....along with the care package glitch.

here is what vahn had to say over at the official cod forums:
This is going to be my one and only statement on this topic, so pay attention.

I got Twitbombed today from dozens of people the same 2 links. Some are people using old dashboards or old versions of the game. Others are claiming victory on old dev builds that don't even connect to the version of Xbox Live that you use. Others are reproducible issues that we will hotfix or patch just like we said we would. In essence, we likely know more about it than you do from watching a video on Vimeo or YouTube.

What many of these people want is to be Internet nerd famous. I'm not going to make them famous and you shouldn't either. Internet hysteria from normal people is exactly what they want and that's how many people reacted today. You gave them exactly what they want.

Given the opportunity, I'd personally wield the ban hammer for anyone who thinks he is clever by abusing any glitches. Good think I don't have the opportunity that often and we actually have a constructive, measured, and well-managed live ops team.

We said we would support the game. We are going to support it.

I've gone out of my way using my own limited, personal time to try and get to know about 8000 (and growing) as best I can. The last thing I want is for you to think that because I don't talk about it ... that we don't know or care about it. We didn't spend 2 years of our lives to toss it all in the trash in one day.

I thank all of you who sent in polite, constructive messages without the hysterics.

So here is my one and only public statement about it.*

I'm not going to talk about it publicly. We are disinterested in making mini-celebrities out of douche-bags. You better think twice before you glitch. You never know who in your game doesn't like glitchers who reports you and saves the game in their File Share and tells us about it.

Our forum admins and VIPs along with JD_2020 (Community Manager) will be managing the communication directly.

David 'Vahn' Vonderhaar
Via:
http://callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=309378&p=3746157

personally can't wait till I can report a glitcher.....

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Hell ya bro I cant wait to see the shit so I report the fuckers!

finally a gaming board that the actualyl developers give a fuck about the players and the online experience.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Hell ya bro I cant wait to see the shit so I report the fuckers!

finally a gaming board that the actualyl developers give a fuck about the players and the online experience.
I agree. :D. Who's goin on midnight launch? man its already tomorrow! and im gettin it on wednesday -_-

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
As much as I don't want to say that they're going to be fix it, they aren't. These hackers are too smart.. Look how fast they hacked BlackOps.. I don't approve of it because this game is going to be amazing and actually fun to play online(unlike mw2 thats why I hacked to tenth.). But either way the hackers will always get around the patches, they did it in mw2 they already got passed the one TreyArch had. They aren't going to be stopped, sorry to say but it's the truth.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
I am just happy to see such an instant, and sturdy response. It is nice to know someone is doing something about it, and that they will do their best to keep this game fun.