#1 Kansas vs CU: Wednesday Night, ESPN2, WATCH THE CPT!

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
Yup KU is gonna be #1 when the rankings come out tomorrow.

Buffs have only lost one game at home this season (a close one against KSU, who just took KU to OT)

I'm gonna be in the front row of the student section doing everything I can to distract the Jayh4x

You guys should watch because I got a feeling w could pull this shit off

GO BUFFS!

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Yup KU is gonna be #1 when the rankings come out tomorrow.

Buffs have only lost one game at home this season (a close one against KSU, who just took KU to OT)

I'm gonna be in the front row of the student section doing everything I can to distract the Jayh4x

You guys should watch because I got a feeling w could pull this shit off

GO BUFFS!
Jayh4x lmfao

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Go buffs! Yo Cpt record it at home, so that when you get back, you can see if they put you on TV. I wanna see you on that shit bro!

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Ok last reminder! Watch the game and root for those Buffs!

WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Ok well, we led inside of 1min... took #1 KU to overtime... and then lost :[

It was an awesome game though! Nobody expected us to put up a fight, and we almost spray-farted on #1.

I got a ton of calls and texts saying "ZOMFG Sean you were on ESPN like eleventy bagillion times during the game" and I was like "ya ok lil man" but I went on ESPN360.com today and rewatched the game and I'll be damned, I was on quite a bit lmao:

Here I am sporting the soulless ginger look, with Gold Man in the background upset at the scoreboard

Singing the fight song with .6 left in regulation... tied :D

Student section going crazy distraction the shooter, that's my buddy n front with the sign LMAO

Listening intently to the gold nuggets of wisdom coming out of the Golden mouth

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
So sorry for your loss. I bet nobody else noticed but way to brandish the bowtie!

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
LOL ya the bowtie ties it all together.

My boss came up to me before the game and reminded me to keep it classy and I said "Does it get any classier than wearing a bowtie to a basketball game?"

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
omg i watched it and they kept showing that gold man and so i saw you infront of him and im like wow that looks a lot like cpt but nah i bet its not. lol guess i was right