Hello, I am Cyber, From LeRoy Gaming

Stream:

cyberd3m0n

Console: Headset:
Hello,

First off, I am CyberD3m0n; I am part of LeRoy Gaming, a creator and gamer who believes hatred is futile, and gamers should unite against hatred. I enjoy sharing content to make other's day turn from crappy into fun.

CyberD3m0n's Biography:

Cyber is a funny person to watch play games, and sometimes he likes to rage depending on the game. He brings life to the moment. It is never a dull moment when Cyber comes into the room, and everything lights up.

My personal Biography:

Hello, my name is LeRoy. My mother is Bonny. I have two brothers named Kevin and Ryan. I was born on (November 17) in Cumberland, NC. My name LeRoy is French and means “King.” Named after my grandfather. Fun person to hang out with.

My mission:

My mission is to bring joy, entertainment, pleasure, and action to my viewers. My demons are more valuable to me than any money can provide. I will never turn them in for any value of cash.

My pc specs are as follows:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor ($212.72 @ Amazon)
CPU Cooler: Deepcool GAMMAXX GTE 56.5 CFM CPU Cooler ($34.99)
Motherboard: MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX ATX AM4 Motherboard ($117.68 @ B&H)
Memory: Crucial Ballistix 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory ($64.18 @ Amazon)
Storage: Crucial BX500 240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($39.99 @ Adorama)
Storage: TCSunBow X3 480 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($50.27 @ Amazon)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($44.99 @ Adorama)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($58.83 @ Newegg)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB KO GAMING Video Card ($331.68 @ Walmart)
Case: Fractal Design Meshify S2 ATX Mid Tower Case ($196.64 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: BitFenix Whisper M 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply ($82.35)
Total: $1234.32
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-10-10 02:07 EDT-0400

EDIT: Might help if I post the correct build specs. LOL! I don't think a Ryzen 5 2400g and RX 580 8gb would handle the graphic details I provide. lol

Last edited:
Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Welcome, Boss
one hell of a great intro....and yes...you can embed your pc specs from pcpartpicker.
stick around...plan on giving out merch for "active" members of the forum.
If I can ask...how did you find us?

Stream:

cyberd3m0n

Welcome, Boss
one hell of a great intro....and yes...you can embed your pc specs from pcpartpicker.
stick around...plan on giving out merch for "active" members of the forum.
If I can ask...how did you find us?
I was trying to find communities that were related to what I do and play and hoped I could share my passion with others. I play a lot of First Person Shooter games and thought others may enjoy my content and advice when they could use them.

Fun Fact:

A lot of people are astonished by how old I am and I play FPS a lot.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
You might also be astonished at the ages of some of us old fooks here as well. I’m 50yrs old myself.